Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Emilie's Cheesecake





My sister-in-law gave me this recipe and it's so easy! It's the only cheesecake I make. It sets up so quickly. I've modified it a tiny bit, but I love it. My husband made it for Mother's Day and it turned out better than ever. Thanks for a winner Em!

No Bake Cheese Cake

2 (two) 8 oz packages of cream cheese

1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk

1 tsp vanilla

1/3 cup lemon juice

Whip cream cheese in medium bowl till fluffy, add sweetened condensed milk, vanilla and lemon juice. Beat till smooth. (All of the above can also be done in a blender and you can make your own sw.cond.milk if you want). Pour into prepared graham cracker crust(s). Refrigerate. Top it with fresh berries! THATS IT!

Crust:

1 1/2 packages graham crackers (crushed)

1/2 cup butter (melted)

1/2 cup sugar

Combine crushed crackers, sugar and butter. Press into 1 springform pan,1 large pie pan, or 2 small 8" tins.

No comments: